Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election

Election day - what a great thing that we are able to make our voices heard and elect people to represent us. I wish there would have been different choices in the Presidential election, but you gotta deal with what's there. This is the first time that I have voted for someone who has not won the election. Kinda strange, but what's done is done. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next 4 years. Regardless, this is history making. Change is always scary, but usually ends up being good. I hope that the new administration is able to get the economy back on track. I would think that would be job one. And if you're curious, no, it's not easy to get Orion to pose with a "I voted" sticker on.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I agree. Mike and I were both sad as we watched the returns come in last night. However, I do have hope that the new administration can change things with the economy. These are scary times.

Michelle said...

I bet it was even harder to get him to stay inside the bubbles on the ballot! ;)

Cute pic. I'm totally in sync with your opinions of the election. Have a good night!