Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Yesterday, Dh had to work in the morning, so we went to get him a new cell phone in the afternoon. He's really hard on cell phones - dropping them on the ice while going 40 mph on his snowmobile, getting them wet on the boat, etc - so he went with the Rugby Phone. It's military grade and should withstand most of what he puts his cell phone through. We then came home and made a Surf and Turf dinner - steak and lobster tail. It was on sale at the local grocery store. I'd never cooked lobster before, but it turned out great. We even made a little garlic butter to dip it in. After dinner, we watched Definitely, Maybe. Dh even liked it! It was really cute and great story. It's kinda been an Isla Fisher weekend for me, she's in Definitely, Maybe and also in Confessions of a Shopaholic, which I saw on Friday night. I had read the book before, so I knew the storyline. Of course the book is better, but the movie is cute. I don't know if it's worth going to the movie theater for, but it's definitely worth renting. Dh had to work at 4am today, so we called it a night early. I'm just glad he was up to doing anything, after working 6 days in a row!

No comments: