Friday, February 27, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner

Have you ever had an egg in the hole? I made one tonight. All you do is take a piece of bread, cut a hole in it, put an egg in, fry it for about 3 minutes on one side, flip it over, fry it for a little longer on the other side, and then viola! You have an egg in the hole. Very easy and pretty cool.

Here are said eggs in said hole. Eggs in hole after being flipped. Baron trying to get me to take his bone. He really only ever wants his bone when someone else wants it. That's why he's downstairs as I type chewing his bone about an hour after I gave it to him. He had to wait until Orion was done. Now Orion wants his bone, so he's happy. Crazy dog!

1 comment:

brenda said...

HI. We have had those eggs for years. Uncle Bob called them peek-a-boo eggs. I guess he had them growing up.
Love ya.