Monday, April 06, 2009

Birthday

I had a great birthday! My family came over that night for dinner. Dh and I had a bet on how quickly our nephew would ask to play the Wii. He barely took off his shoes and was asking to bowl. He did that a couple of times, and then he noticed our Legos Star Wars game. He LOVES Star Wars! After that, that's all he wanted to play. I think he and Dh played it for 6 hours! Here's a picture of Dh, nephew and niece playing the Wii. It was very funny to watch! Dh tried to get him to play anything else, but he wasn't having it! By the way, don't you love our niece's tights? So cute!

So, thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Scraploft said...

I LOVE the tights. Tyler (my 5 year old) LOVES to play lego star wars too. He could play for days straight if we let him! :-)

I'm so glad you had a good time on your birthday.

Love,
Jenn

Tracy said...

I love your niece's tights! I have to find some of those for Maidson.