Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Finally Back!

I know, I know. Even Dh said it's been a long time since I blogged. Well, it's been hard to come up with posts when I can't talk about the biggest thing going on in my life. If you couldn't tell by the ticker on the side of my blog, I'm pregnant!

I found out right before my birthday, April 4. I am due December 7. Right now, I'm 11 weeks, and will be 12 weeks on Sunday - which means I'll be done with my first trimester! That's so crazy! I can't believe how fast it's going already!

Here's an ultrasound I had done at 7 weeks, the baby was only 1.63cm long. I have another appointment on Friday, so hopefully I'll get better pictures then. It's too small to see much, but it's still cool to see it. We got to hear the heartbeat at that appointment too. It really makes it that more real!


Everything has been going good - no morning sickness or anything. Just tired, hungry, and I have to pee a lot! Both Dh and I are really excited.

Well, I hopefully will be better at blogging now that I've made the announcement. I'll be sure to post the ultrasound pictures from Friday either that night or when we come back from the cabin after Memorial Day.

5 comments:

Scraploft said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! NICOLE (and Todd of course)-I am so HAPPY FOR YOU! Yay!!!!! How exciting! Welcome back to blogging and I look forward to more posts of that little "crum" in your tummy.

Love,
Jenn

Scraploft said...

P.S. I seriously had a tear in my eye reading your post! I am so happy for you...

Tracy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been wondering for a long long time about when I would finally hear this news! I am beyond happy for you!!!

Enjoy every minute of it - even the yucky pregnancy moments...it is all worth it in the end!

My thoughts and prayers will be with you in the coming months - best wishes for a safe and easy delivery!

Seriously And Now said...

I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear how things are going...I wish I could be there to buy all these little girl things for you. Oh yeah, I am predicting it is a girl. So I am going to call it she. I can't wait!!

chrissa said...

Oh Nicole, CONGRATULATIONS! Hooray! Motherhood kicks butt (my Anabel was born in March), I'm so happy for you. Good luck with the pregnancy, you will be an awesome mommy!