Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter and Swings

For Easter this year, I bought Clarissa a set of bunny ears. I then decided to take a picture of her with them on and send them out as our Easter card. I didn't actually use this picture because it would have been too hard to get the writing on it so you could read it, but I do think this one was my favorite. So here's my little bunny!We also discovered in the past week that we need to start using the seat belt in Claire's swing. Her Dad and I got some photographic evidence of this. Don't worry, no babies were hurt in any way during this shoot. Yes, this last one she did manage on her own. I don't know how, but she did!
I think that the score would be Baby: 4, Parents: 0. We'll get it eventually!

2 comments:

Scraploft said...

I actually laughed out loud when I scrolled to the first picture of her in the swing! He he!

She does NOT look happy in the last one.

That's one super cute bunny!! LOVE her smile. I know I keep telling you that, but I really do love it!

~Jenn

~ alli ~ said...

She's even cuter than Stewie in those bunny ears! :)