Sunday, August 29, 2010

State Fair

We went to the MN State Fair on Saturday for Grandpa Greg's birthday. Greg has listened to AM1500 for years and really loves the Baby Walk they have every year at the State Fair. Well, finally he had someone to enter, so we brought Clarissa in. What happens is that the hosts decide if the name of the baby is approved or not. They don't like weird spellings or unusual names. Grandma was worried about "Clarissa" being approved or not. I think we would have been in trouble, but the little girl before us was named "Salior". They said they'd accept almost any name after that!! So now we have an approved certificate! You also got to put your name in for a drawing for Twins tickets if you were approved. My name was drawn!! Todd and I are going to the new stadium (never been before) on Tuesday when the Twins play the Tigers. We're in the 2 level behind home plate. Grandpa and Grandma are excited to babysit!

I didn't charge my camera before going, so it was dead when we got there! I'm still kicking myself on that one! I did take a couple of pictures with my phone.
A tired baby finally fell asleep on her daddy!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Just got connected to your blog by Tracy Lee and was reading your State Fair entry! We were at the Baby Walk too! My daughter's names were also approved! But we didn't win the tickets! :) Hope you had a great time at the game!