Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Weekend

I had a great time at the cabin this past weekend. It was great to hang out with my family and just spend some time with them!

My nephew is getting so big! He's 3 1/2 and talking up a storm. My favorite quotes from him this weekend:

Asking for more "mulch" instead of malts.
Yelling "Goldfish" during Go Fish at every card I asked for.
Asking me (or anyone else) if they were a door, fish, or anything else he could see around the room.
This is him riding his ATV. It's a little kids version. He loves that thing!!
My Dad, brother and dh worked on my Mom's shed this weekend. They had some great bonding over power tools and beer.
My niece threw a couple back too - of course it's empty!
My favorite picture from the weekend:

My niece and her fauxhawk during her bath. She's such a cutie! I love her two little teeth sticking out too!

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

beth said...

it's a baby sanjaya!

so glad you had fun!

Michelle said...

your niece and nephew are adorable. sounds like a good weekend! michelle.