Saturday, December 01, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

I don't know why I keep posting about what I'm doing at work, but here's another one! I've been working on maps of the salesmen's territories all week. This is our southern Iowa salesman's map. I have to put down what schools they have, how many calls they've made there, how many buses in their fleet, and how many and what type of buses they've purchased in the last year. Thank God I only have 2 left to do! At least it gets me away from my desk and computer for a little while. It's always nice to do something different. The only problem is that I'm working in a drafty hallway, so it's cold there.
It's snowing right now. It's been snowing since noon. We're predicted to have up to 12 inches of snow by tonight. Here's our deck - I love how the snow falls through and makes the cool patterns.
Today I have to do laundry and work on what I'm doing for our Christmas card. Hopefully it'll be another good one. Have a good snowy day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Let it snow! I like that pattern on your deck too. I hope you guys are snuggled in tight. Oh, the bus stuff is interesting....things you never really think about if you're not in the biz...but it's all gotta get done!