Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Uncle Update

Thanks for all of the kind words and extra prayers. I really appreciate it. My cousin sent an update today:

"Just talked to (his daughter) and Uncle Mur is not a surgical candidate. They are going to put a trachea in. Then they will put a camera in to see if they can put a stint in the right part of his heart. She did not give me a time as to when all this is going to take place."

Hopefully this will work. I guess as long as they have options, it's better than nothing. DH and I are going to Duluth on Sunday to see him. I haven't been there in over 6 years. I wish I had a happier reason to go back.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Nicole,
I am praying for your family. I know that it is hard for all of you. I hope that he is better when you get to see him. I lok forward to seeing you in January.

Scraploft said...

I just read here about your uncle. I pray that everything work out for him. That he is back to health soon. That he pulls through all of this.

~Jenn