Monday, September 08, 2008

Late Labor Day Weekend Update

Labor Day weekend was great. Dh and I went Thursday night, which never happens, so it was nice to have a longer weekend. We were able to swim and get out in the boat, which made it perfect. Just a couple of shots to share from the weekend.

Dh and my nephew going over nephew's tackle box. They both LOVE fishing, so they are good buddies. My Aunt sprinkling my Uncle's ashes on the hunting land. He hunted on here for over 30 years. It was emotional, but it was nice to remember him all weekend.
My cousins and my brother tubing behind our boat. The rope broke three times! My cousin couldn't find a lifejacket that would fit him, so he used one of the kids. Thankfully, it wasn't needed, but it did make for some good laughs!
It was great hanging out with all of my family and relaxing after such a stressful August at work. Thankfully things have calmed down now and I'm trying to get things back on track. If you've emailed me in the last month, I probably haven't gotten back to you. Believe me, it's not that I don't want to, just too many good excuses for why I haven't. I'm getting back on the stick this week. :)

No comments: