Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some Randomness

There are a family of rabbits that have made their house in my garden. The flower garden that I have let go this summer and is nothing but weeds and dried up flowers. How did I find the rabbit's house? The dogs found it. Luckily, Baron hates fur or feathers in his mouth (some hunting dog he is!), so I only have to worry about Orion. He has gotten one of the babies a couple of times, and finally today he died. We now have to take Orion out on a leash to keep him from getting into them. We're leaving tomorrow night for the cabin until Monday, so hopefully they will move on or we'll come up with some solution so they survive the Weimaraner attacks. This is a picture of one of them in the garden. They don't even have their eyes open yet!
Work has been extremely stressful lately. I think we have over 20 buses going out the doors this week. Everyone wants theirs before school starts. I had three different buses with major problems that will finally get delivered tomorrow - fingers crossed. I haven't gotten much done around the house this week, but I have gotten a lot of Mario Kart playing done! It's a great stress reliever.

The kids in my neighborhood were using their athletic socks for obstacles to skateboard and bike around. And I'm sure their mothers appreciate the using of their socks. Last I saw they were still laying in the middle of the street. Don't you wonder how that started? Dude, we need to skate around things. Like what? I dunno, maybe our socks? I think it's time for them to go back to school.

Now it's storming out, and even though we need the rain, Baron is scared, so I'm sure I'll be up late tonight. Damn 80 pound baby!

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. We're going to do a memorial service for my Uncle at the cabin this weekend, so it will be nice but sad.

No comments: