Friday, August 01, 2008

Me through the years

While we were going through the pictures my Grandma had, we found all of the school pictures we had given her through out the years. Here's some of mine. I still have the dress from the first picture. My Cabbage Patch Kid wore it all of the time! Gotta love that I had the same glasses from 1st grade (I got them after the picture was taken) until 6th grade. And I wore a sweater vest for both 3rd and 4th grade pictures! What a trend setter!7th grade I finally got contacts - thank God! My hair turned naturally curly in 4th grade, so I can thank that for my lovely 5th grade picture (me in the purple). Why did they have me not look at the camera? So I wouldn't break it? :) Just kidding. What you can't see in the picture is that I have one curl standing straight up. I don't know where my pictures are for 9th or 11th grade are, so they weren't included. The Glamour Shot was when I was 16. My mom still LOVES that picture. Why she thought it was good for me to wear a pink leather bra and leather jacket, I don't know. My hair was HUGE and super hair sprayed. For my Senior picture, I actually prayed that my hair would be good that day! I think it turned out great and the photography studio actually used it in their ads for the next year of senior pictures!If you'd like to see the pictures bigger - you can go to my flickr account.

No comments: