Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sometimes I Can't Help Myself

I'm stressed. Work is impossible. Dh paid all of the bills this month, so I'm broke until Friday. Normally, I would go to Target and buy a bunch of stupid stuff, but with less than $2 right now, I had to settle for pre-ordering this:Ali Edwards has a new book coming out. I love her style and everything about how she scrapbooks. I don't make that many mini books, but I love the idea of this book. So, I pre-ordered it. No charging my account until it ships. So, technically, I didn't buy a thing! Or at least that's what I'll tell Dh! :)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Teehee - I love it! That looks like a great book too. I keep a "scrapbooking fund" for such emergencies - Mike has a "tech fund" too - a little $$ goes into the fund each month, just like paying a bill and then when we want something, we can use our fund money and nobody can get mad! It works really well.