Friday, August 08, 2008

Eight on 8/8/08

I thought that in honor of 8/8/08 (which was not as cool as 4/4/04), I would do a list of 8 things. Real original, huh?

1. I just joined Facebook, I know, I'm behind the times, but it's been cool catching up with old friends. If you're on it, friend me!

2. Two cool downloads from Kayla Aimee and The Dares (Dare 103 and 102 have both had downloads) for scrapbooking. Now I just have to learn Photoshop Elements.

3. The Olympics start tonight! I always like checking in on them throughout the couple of weeks they are on. Favorite Olympic Memory - I think it was the 1992 Olympics, but because they were actually happening so much earlier than they were on here, the local news would report who had won before they would actually show it that night (with a disclaimer, of course). My Dad would listen, wouldn't tell us who won, and would rub it in all night! It was frustrating, but fun.

4. Not a great picture, but one of my favorite layouts I've done recently. Mostly because I love this picture of my niece. It makes me laugh every time I see it!
5. These are probably the cutest shoes I've seen in awhile. It's killing me not to own them right now!

6. Probably old news to a lot of people, but the trailer for the next Harry Potter movie is online! I can't wait! I'd really like to see it at the Imax theater near me. We just saw The Dark Knight there last week and it was really cool!

7. I just got the August kit for Studio Calico. LOVE it!

8. Really wanting to take this class from local gal Cathy Zielske. Registration is 8/15 and is open to anyone - no class limit!

I hope you all have a great 8/8/08. Here's looking forward to 9/9/09!

No comments: