Sunday, October 26, 2008

Going Away Party for Linda

Last night we had a going away party for Linda, who is moving to the Sass next week. First, we met up at Champps for some drinks and appetizers.
Then we went to Melting Pot in Minneapolis. It was so cool to have a fondue meal and everything was really good. Here's Linda getting crazy with the lobster tail.

After the cheese course, the salad, and the meat course, there was the chocolate course! We had a chocolate and peanut butter dipping sauce, and then a turtle flavored one! That one had to be flambeed!

We had to pose for the pre-requisite photo outside of the restaurant. I didn't end up getting home until 1:30 or 2am, but it was so much fun. I have a laughing hangover. Linda, I'm going to miss you like crazy - I hope the Sass is ready for your sass!

1 comment:

Scraploft said...

I am still laughing about some of the things that were said during the course of the night! I had a good time. Too much to eat though!

~Jenn