Friday, October 10, 2008

Rub-ons for Your Walls!

My SIL had an Uppercase Living party at the beginning of the summer, so I ordered a couple of things. My other SIL and I finally put them up a couple of weeks ago, and then I finally took some pictures of them. They were pretty easy to put up (they are a lot like rub-ons for scrapbooking but vinyl) and should be easy to take off if I ever get sick of them.

Here's one that I put above my newly cleared cabinets in my kitchen. If you can't read it, it says Good Food Good Friends. This next one is just a little decorative thing above the patio door in the dining room. My kitchen, dining room and living room are really just one big room, so I wanted to make the dining room feel a little special without doing something too obnoxious. This one is probably my favorite. Right in our entryway, I have this old window hanging on the wall with a cool green bench below. I put this Welcome sign right below the window. I think it turned out pretty cool. I'm hoping to clean out my basement this weekend. I'll have to take pictures of the before and after - it's pretty messy down there right now!!

1 comment:

Scraploft said...

Those vinyl rub-ons look fun! Good luck on cleaning your basement. That has been on our "to do" list for some time now.

~Jenn