Thursday, October 09, 2008

5 Years Already

Five years ago today, I became an Aunt for the first time. Yes, my nephew turned the big 0-5. He had his party last Saturday I can't believe how big he's getting! He's a lot of fun to be around and he's really funny.
One of the presents he got was that little fishing game. Here's Dh and most of the kids playing with it.
After all of the kids left, my nephew played with all of his new Star Wars toys. It was cool to watch him play by himself and see how his imagination works.
Dh and I then babysat my niece and nephew for the first time. They behaved really well. We even had to give them a bath! I am so glad we had the chance to spend so much time with them!

2 comments:

~ alli ~ said...

Congratulations Auntie Cole! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of your DH with all the kids- how cute is that!
Tara