Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Basement Is Clean!!

Yesterday, my SIL, MIL and FIL came over and helped me clean up the basement. It's an unfinished part of our house, but it always felt so unusable the way everything was just thrown in there. Here's the before:
And now for the after! This is the building supply storage area:
This is where the dogs kennels go and our new "family room":
My scrap supplies have moved so they are more accessible! I still need to organize this part, but one thing at a time!!
And the new "family room". We've had these two futons since college, and all they were doing were collecting dust. Now we can actually use them if we want to. That's the part I'm most excited about! Now all of the dust bunnies are gone and all of the boxes and junk that were just in the basement are gone! Dh is going to be so surprised when he comes home on Wednesday!

1 comment:

~ alli ~ said...

Congrats! Can I come over and scrap down there with you?