Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow! That's Cold!

This was the temperature at 7:30am today. The top temp is inside our house, the bottom one is outside. Notice there is no "." between the 2 and the 5.
Yes, that's -25. Good luck this weekend, Alli and Linda! Welcome home! :)


This past Sunday, we celebrated Dh's birthday with my family. After a little while, we showed our nephew the Wii. He LOVED it. Here he is bowling. He didn't want to stop for dinner and didn't want to leave. I guess I know what he's doing every time he comes over from now on!
The other part of this picture that I love is our niece with her backpack on. It's a Disney Princess backpack that has a handle so you can wheel it around, and straps so you can wear it on your back. She had that thing loaded with her "Odies" (that's the name of every baby doll she has) and everything else she brought. It's amazing that little body can hold all of that up.

While the nephew was playing the Wii, my brother and niece sat on the stairs for a little bit. I thought this was cute. This weekend is going to be great - it's the annual scrapbooking retreat! Last year, it was the coldest weekend, I think we might hit that again this year. I haven't scrapped in a long time, so I'm hoping to get a lot done. I'll post pics when I get back.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is the freeze your nose hairs kind of cold. brrrr. So glad I'm on maternity leave and don't have to leave my house!