Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Last night I got a call from the DFL party (although they didn't give out that information right away) to participate in a survey. I usually will do surveys, mainly because a Sociology prof I had in College said that if you ever expect to do research, you should participate in surveys. It made me think, and now I do them. Anyways, the guy had an accent that made it very hard to understand him. The survey also had a bunch of big words in it that the guy couldn't pronounce - and the kicker - he kept asking about Michael Bachman and Patty Wetterling (they are running for congress in my district). The thing is - it's not Michael - it's MICHELE! I had a hard time not laughing, and then I was missing his questions. The whole thing was crazy. As some of you know, I do lean to the right politically, so it was fun to answer the questions that the "other" side was asking. I'm sure I gave different answers than the rest of their sample. And the complete nonsense the candiates say about each other!! I was shocked I didn't hear "Michael Bachman thinks baby tossing is acceptable and has voted for it 500 times!" And no, I'm not naive to think that the GOP isn't doing the same thing. I'm sure they're saying that Patty Wetterling will take everyone's money and distribute it evenly to everyone!" or something like that.

I just took this picture of my dogs "fighting". They're so funny some times. Most of the time, it's like having two 100 and 80 pound kids around with the mentality of a 2 year old. But I would be so lonely without them. It's just me in the house at night (DH works 2nd shift) and I would be scared out of my mind without them here. But when they're crazy and won't do anything but bark and growl at each other, it's a bit much.

No comments: