Thursday, September 28, 2006



The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round....



Big things going on at work. They fired the admin in Iowa. Basically without warning. In addition, one of the salesman made a mistake that will cost him $2400 per three buses. Ouch! As usual, T turned it around and made it my fault. It was HER account before mine and SHE was the one that worked with him. But now that he's my salesman, it's my fault. Ever since I started getting more responsibility in the company, she needs to tell me almost on a daily basis how I'm not doing something right or show me the mistake she made and yell at me to never make that mistake myself. Some days I want to quit. But for the most part, I like the job. I even like T as a friend. It's the working together part that's killing me. Too bad there isn't anyone else with as much knowledge as her in the company. I know a lot of this won't make sense to anyone else, but it's nice to get all of this out. I really can't talk to anyone at work about and that makes it hard.

Grey's Anatomy was awesome tonight! I'm going now to watch CSI, which I taped. I hate that they're on at the same time. Oh well. Thank God again for the VCR!!

Can't wait for this weekend! Scrapping tomorrow night with my bitches, celebrating my nephew's 3rd birthday on Saturday, and celebrating my mom's 60th on Sunday! Fun fun fun!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

see ya tomorr at AT, I'm working!