Monday, April 09, 2007

100th Post!

A couple of things from my birthday:

First - Tulips from Karin, now in full bloom - Gorgeous!


Roses from my brother and sil - They are opening just perfectly!
This is all of the cards I got for my birthday - dh's aunts and uncles sent me about 15 each! It covered my dining room table with one leaf in it - 36 cards in total!!

Easter was very nice - My grandma gave me this cup - she said that she had gotten it for her 30th, and now is giving it to me! It's a sweet pea for April (her birthday is on the 21st). I think because I'm the youngest, I've always been a favorite of hers!

My Mom's sister (yeah, I know it's my aunt, but now you really know who she is!) gave me this hummel for my b'day. I love them and had told her this a couple of years ago. She said this one is her favorite (she's a caterer).


My favorite photo from Easter - my niece looking outside. I'll have to figure out how to Photoshop me out of the picture. I took a lot of pictures on Easter, they were just all of her! She's so cute! She can even give high 5!

And to be even more random, this is my new purse. I ordered it from Elisalou.com. It's really cute, but there is no pockets in it, so I'll have to improvise on that part. It's so spring-y and cute!!


3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love that purse gf! u go girl....

beth said...

fun stuff. the tea cup from your grandma is awesome. hope you like your new bag. p.s. your niece is cute and i like that you are in the photo. i think it's coo.

nancy_scraps said...

Happy 100 posts!

Love the looks at the cards and presents.


Love the tea cup.