Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagged!

Beth tagged me yesterday. I'm finally getting to it! Here are the rules: each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I can't roll my tongue, but I can roll my r's.

2. My hair "turned" naturally curly when I went through puberty. It was stick straight before then!

3. I hate having my toe nails too long - and any white showing it too long! It's a pain in the ass for anyone who gives me a pedicure.

4. I walked my bike until my mom threatened to sell it. I rode it for the first time that night. I think I was 10.

5. I drink 4+ cans of Dew a day. My name is Nicole and I'm an addict!

6. I got my ears pierced when I was 4. I got them double pierced at 12. By the time I was 18, I had 10 piercings in my ears. I've never pierced myself anywhere else. I currently have 6 holes left.

7. My Jeep is the second car I've ever had. Before that it was the 1990 Olds Cutlass that dh still drives to work.

Now for tagging, most people I know who have blogs have already been tagged, so I'm going with Tracy and Tara.

Hope you all learned something new about me!

2 comments:

nancy_scraps said...

I just noticed the "Bus Goddess" in your profile. Love it!

Bonita Rose said...

cool beans.