Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Amazing!

What's amazing? I actually cooked tonight! I do cook, but not that often. Tonight I decided to try a recipe from the Creating Post it Notes blog. Suzanne posts a new recipe pretty much every day. They always look so good! I wanted to try the Sweet and Sour Chicken tonight. It's really good. It wasn't that hard to make either. Here's what it looked liked:
The other amazing thing? I actually did my layout for the Scraploft Challenge! I just didn't have any time or mojo to do this one, so I finally buckled down and did it. The photo isn't the best, but it wasn't scanning very well either, so this is what you get! ;)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Mmm..I love sweet and sour chicken. I'm actually making it tonight! Yummy. Gotta have real rice with it - none of that minute rice stuff.

Scraploft said...

Great layout, Nicole. Shhhh...I haven't done mine yet. The sweet and sour looks good too.

~Jenn

Anonymous said...

update your blog. how am I suppose to know what you did this weekend?

Michelle said...

Wow! It's been a while since I visted your blog. Where does time go? I'm so sorry to read about the loss of you grandma. How lucky you are to have been given some of those beautiful things from her home. I love the cookbook you picked! Good choice...it will be fun for you to see what she chose to save and have scraps of her writing too. Oh and loving the dog-hiding-behind-the-geranium picture!