Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More from Grandma

One of the things I got from Grandma is this beautiful cabinet. It needed a little lovin', but after some Murphy's Oil Soap and Old English, it's gorgeous again. It's now sitting in my dining room.On the inside I'm storing some stuff. The wire baskets are from the dollar spot at Target.
We also got to pick a cookbook from Grandma. This is what I picked.
Every page is filled with her handwriting and newspaper clippings.
I'm going to go through the whole thing and scan most of it. A long project for a rainy day or this winter.
Top Model finale tonight! Go Whitney!

2 comments:

Scraploft said...

What a great choice for the cookbook. You will enjoy having that over the years. Another memory of grandma. That cabinet is wonderful too. I love it!

~Jenn

Seriously And Now said...

Even though it may be hard to say goodbye to a loved one, it is wonderful you get to have memories around your house to see everyday.