Monday, December 07, 2009

Family

My family came over on Saturday to see Clarissa. My parents always have a picture in their Christmas card with the grandchildren, so this year, Clarissa got to be a part of it! Here's one of the outtakes. It's hard to get a 6, 3 and 1.5 week old to all look the same way, but we tried!
Here's one of just the grandchildren.
My grandma Alpha also came over to meet her 14th great grandchild.
This is our niece Ava holding Claire. Her mom said she used this as a bribe all week - if she wasn't good, she couldn't hold the baby. Ava also said that Claire was smaller than some of her Odies (that's what she calls all of her dolls). Here's my mom with her 3rd grand child. She's here this week helping me out and said she'd be lucky to get great grand children, let alone 14 like her mother! Here's my brother with Claire. He couldn't believe how small she was! It was great to see all of them and have everyone meet Clarissa.

No comments: