Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Week With Grandma

My Mom has been here all week helping me out. It's been so nice to have someone to cook, clean, and help out so much. We're going to miss her when she leaves tomorrow! As you can see, everyone likes her - Just a cozy spot on the couch!

I also took this cute picture of Clarissa. She always puts her arms in such cute positions when she sleeps! I do need to get more awake pictures of her, but it's so fun to talk to her at that point, that I don't want to pick up the camera!
We've been huddled inside all week since it's been so cold. Not that Claire can really go out and play, but it's hard to even take her to her Dr appointments when it's this cold out! Hopefully it'll warm up a little soon.

2 comments:

~ alli ~ said...

Awwww, look at how cute she is! Thanks for updating your blog with pictures. I'm loving it!

Scraploft said...

I love how your mom is surrounded by them all! That photo of Clarissa sleeping is absolutely adorable.

~Jenn