Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Linda and I went shopping in MG on Saturday. We had a great time exploring the shops there. Although the coolest part of the night had to be when we went to JoAnn's Etc. They have the coolest assortment of letters there (like A,B,C, not the ones you'd write at summer camp). The best part was the HUGE letters they had. Here's the one I got:

Isn't this cool?!? I don't know what I'm going to do with it, probably decoupage it. But it's going in my living room. I'll take a picture of it when I'm done and it's up. Probably won't be for awhile. Linda got the letter "R". I wish I had a cooler letter, but I'll have to do with C. We were goofing around saying "C that over there?" and "R you going to get that?". It was fun. Oh, they retail for $7.99, but they're so cool they're worth it!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow. I love the word cool, don't I?

Bonita Rose said...

I hve seen this huge letters.. aren't they great??? glad you guys had a good time.. did u check out kirklands and good things?
2 of my faves! and yes, that joanns rocks!