Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Okay, Seriously, Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!

I'm happy that we got rain. Really, I am. We needed it. But, could it quit for awhile? Along with the gloomy weather? I don't have SAD or anything, but I could do with a couple nice days. Hopefully the weatherman is right and we'll have some this weekend.

Things that have been getting me down:
1. Crabby people at work - it seems like everyone is crabby this week
2. The post office - they screwed up our mail when we went on vacation - I finally got my Cocoa Daisy kit this week!
3. This week seems to be going slowly!

Things that are making me happy:
1. My Cocoa Daisy kit is here! I can't wait to use it!
2. It's Wednesday! That much closer to the weekend!
3. This picture of the dogs when we were on vacation. They would sit and watch us when we went outside. It was cute!
4. I almost have more tomatoes ready to be picked!

Alright, I guess it's not so bad if I have more good than bad things. But I'd still like some sunshine! (and I'm sure I'll bitch about that too! Hehehe!)

2 comments:

beth said...

yay that your kit finally came! if you don't want the cool miniBOOK, i know someone who does! hahaha! can't wait to see what you create.

Tracy said...

People are crabby here too! I thought it was because so many have flooded basements and homes - but maybe it's an epidemic everywhere!