Monday, August 20, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away?

Although the rain we've been getting has been greatly needed, it doesn't make for a great weekend. I drove in the rain on Saturday to see my good friend Karin H. We hadn't been able to hang out together for a couple of months, so it was great to catch up. I then drove in the rain on Sunday to see my friend Farrah. I've been helping her make her kids' birthday invites for the past couple of years, and last year she came here, so I made the trek down to Rochester (sorry Tracy - wish I would have more time to visit you too!). It wasn't too bad, but it makes me sleepy! My Mom called me in a panic last night - SE Minnesota had received a TON of rain - lots of flooding - and she thought I might be caught in it. It was nice of her to worry about me, but I was fine. I was a little annoyed she interrupted Entourage, but I got over it when she was so worried!

I got the coolest thing in the mail on Friday! Alli made me this frame! I didn't get a great picture of it, but I wanted to show it off. It's so cute!! Now I have to get the boys to behave so I can get a good picture of them in it. Thanks again, Alli!

Thank you also for all of the supportive comments I've received in the past week. I really appreciate all of them - and all of you!

No comments: