Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring

It's been raining since last night here. If DH didn't screw with me and fill up the rain gauge, we've gotten a little over 3 inches here. And it's still raining. Last night, it was thundering, so Baron was scared. Believe me, you can't rationalize with a 80 pound dog to just go to sleep. It's hard, because if we threw him in his kennel, he would just whine and bark. Needless to say, I'm tired today.

Work wasn't much fun today. I'm trying to restore a computer in our Service department, and the tech guy on the phone got pissy with me because I wasn't completely sure of what I was doing, and told me I'd have to cut him a purchase order (in other words, pay him) to continue. We have a service agreement with him and he told me before this would be covered. I was so pissed! I got what I could up and running and now have to give the project to the guy who should have done it in the first place, but is "too busy" to take care of any of it.

I do have some good news - my Uncle came home today! Hopefully he'll continue to recover quicky. He's already told my cousin he's going out to North Dakota on the annual trip in the middle of October, so we'll see if that actually happens. It's good to have a goal, I guess.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. America's Next Top Model starts again! I'm also curious about Gossip Girl, which premires right after ANTM. It looks like it will either be really good or stupid. I guess we'll have to see.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Wow that is so cool about your Uncle. I am glad for your family.I hope his health continues.Do the dogs like the rain?