Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last Scrapper Standing Part 2

After some prodding from Dh, I decided to try the Last Scrapper Standing Part 2 Contest on the Efferdare website. The first challenge was to use 8 clear elements on one page, no more no less. At first I was like, how in the hell am I going to do that? After careful consideration and a little help from my friends, I'd like to present to you my entry:

Here's what went into it. I've numbered each clear element for you.

1. Hambly Brickwall in White
2. Hambly Mod Circles in Brown
3. Hambly ¾” Graph in Red
4. Hambly 5 Dandelions in Yellow
5. Hambly Chic Circles in Lime Green
“Hi My Name is” graphic downloaded from http://delarge.co.uk/stickers/
Basic Grey Recess Rub-ons in Black
Basic Grey Homeroom Patterned Paper
Basic Grey Classmates Patterned Paper
American Crafts Thickers in Red Vinyl Sprinkles
American Crafts Remarks Letter Stickers in Charlie Jr Brown
6. Window Envelope – Unknown - This is actually an envelope from work - I got my paycheck in it on Friday!
7. Badge Holder – Unknown
Junkitz Red Brads
Folk Art School Bus Yellow Paint
8. Heidi Swapp Ghost Alphabet in Reason Lower

The title is from the song "Hi my name is Joe, I work in a button factory". I thought it was hilarious!

I'll find out by next Wednesday if I get to advance or not. Wish me luck!

I'll leave you with this. It's outside my window right now!

No comments: