Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Weekend Update

Another great weekend for me! I went on a scrapbook retreat for four days with an awesome group of people. I don't get to see them too much, so it was nice to hang out again. These ladies are a riot! My Mom also brought my niece and nephew to see me. My nephew was so happy just to cut paper. One of my tablemates also let him use her dog paw punch, which he declared he wanted for his birthday! My niece tried to color, but just ended up getting green marker all over everything. Here's a picture of them:

My space wasn't that messy until they came along! :) Oh well, they're so cute, I can forgive them! Sunday I spent time with Dh, which was nice. Monday was back to work, to clean up what I missed last week. This week it's my Mom's birthday and my nephew's birthday party! So exciting!

1 comment:

beth said...

the real question is...does he like vellum? :) glad you had a great time.