Thursday, October 11, 2007

On Strike! Oh, wait - Not On Strike!


It's been an interesting week around here!

Monday DH got notice that the Union may strike again Chrysler. He was in a funk and really worried all of Monday and Tuesday. Then Wednesday, the UAW decided to strike against Chrysler. I came home for lunch and DH is making phone calls and getting ready for his strike duty at 10pm that night. By 2pm, the strike is off! It's a good thing, but it made for a weird week!

Because of all this, I was able to go out to dinner with DH last night. I must really love him, because I had to miss America's Next Top Model! Luckily, it will repeat on Sunday. Now he's in North Dakota hunting all week with Orion. It's just me and Baron holding down the fort. Baron's been a little crazed without Orion here, but we're managing. He'll be happy to have Mama time by himself.

(Photo Courtesy of ABC.com)

No comments: