Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend Update

Another great weekend. DH and I carved pumpkins on Saturday night. This is his free hand approach: I used a stencil with mine. I thought it turned out cool!
Orion made a pillow house for himself on Saturday night - I'm glad I was able to take a picture before he destroyed it!
I went and saw my parents and the niece and nephew. My niece was playing around with my camera. I was able to back the camera enough to see her eyes, otherwise, it would have been a picture of the pores of a 1 year old!
This is my nephew's picture of his mom with my camera. He didn't really get the concept of getting the whole person in the shot.
A great weekend, as always. Isn't every day away from work a great one?!? Hope everyone else had a good one too!

2 comments:

Scraploft said...

I see a couple of future photographers in the family! More the merrier, right? It's so fun to see what Kids capture when they get that camera in their hands! Love it...
~Jenn

Michelle said...

First...love the pumpkins...you both did a great job! Second, i Love the pics even more...they made me giggle. They'll get a kick out of that one day. When I was little we went to Sea World and every picture came back with this guys' head on the bottom of all of them because he was sitting in front of me at the Shamu show and I didn't know to try and aim to avoid it. Of course the scrapper in me wishes they were better photos, but then I remember it's the whole story that counts. Thanks for sharing. Michelle.