Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day

I hope I didn't scare you! Just one of my Halloween decorations for this year. I got the letters at JoAnn's for $.60 and used ribbon I had. I'd like to do more with it, but for right now, it's just hanging there for inspiration.

Today is Blog Action Day. This year, the focus is the environment. I do what I can, but like most of us, there's more I can do. I'm one of the few people on my block that actually recycle, but after reading Ali Edward's blog about how to recycle with Scrapbooking stuff, it really made me think. I'm not sure if recycled paper would work, as in, could it be acid free? But I'd really like to make an effort to recycle my scrap paper. I'm sure it's something that stores could do after crops as well. I'm going to have to check the requirements for our recycling program. No matter what we all do to help out, there's always something more we could do.

Dh and Orion start their trip home tomorrow from North Dakota. I'm excited to see them, but I'm worried I'm not going to get all the cleaning I wanted to do (and have been putting off!) done before they walk in the door about 24 hours from now. Oh well. Either way it will be nice to have them home. Baron will probably be more excited than I will - he really misses his brother!

1 comment:

Seriously And Now said...

I am so scared!!!