Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blah

I hate this. I hate feeling like this. I was so excited today. Today was the day we were finding out who moves on for Last Scrapper Standing. I checked the site about 500 times today. Finally, the results were posted. My name wasn't on there. I'm disappointed with myself. This is why I don't try things - because it makes me feel like crap when it doesn't turn out. Maybe I need to wait a few more years before I enter another contest. I can't handle them.

By the way, I'm not bitter that they didn't pick mine. There were a lot of really great layouts and I'm sure it was a tough decision. I'm bitter at myself for how I feel after I'm not chosen. It's my own damn fault I feel this way, not the contest's.

I'm going to try and sleep this off. I see much ice cream in my future.

4 comments:

nicole said...

Sorry to hear you didn't make it through Nicole...for what it's worth I thought your layout was awesome - and I think it is great that you gave it a shot - try not to be to discouraged. *hugs*

~ alli ~ said...

I know exactly what you mean. I'm sorry they didn't pick you. Scrapping is so subjective - can any contest really be fair? Somehow not caring is the only way you can enter contests. Buy why would you enter if you don't care. SCRAPBOOK FOR YOURSELF, girlfriend! :) You rock!

nancy_scraps said...

I loved your layout. But I totally know what you mean about being upset. I think ~alli~ said exactly what I would want to say to you... and she said it so well.

Hey... how many people can make a page with the title "I work for a Bus Company" :-)

Suzy said...

Hey chick,
I love your style, your dogs and your yellow bus.Chin up- you are defined by your soul, your chocolate, and your chick friends. You are a winner!!