Saturday, October 20, 2007

6 Random Things

The other Nicole had 6 Random Things on her blog and asked others to join in if they wanted to. I did, so here I go!

1. I don't know where I got this idea, but I've always felt that dogs were telepathic and could read thoughts. No idea why.

2. I pick on my husband for not liking or trying things, but sometimes I'm just as bad at it! I hate green peppers, onions and mushrooms!

3. I can't watch the surgery scenes on Grey's (or any other medical show) because I imagine them happening to me!

4. I aim for puddles with my Jeep!

5. If I had one wish, I'd wish to be a better singer, after all of the standard world peace and the like.

6. I have TERRIBLE vision - my contacts are 7.5 in the right eye and 8 in the left! Thank God for contacts!! But I'll never get Lasik because I already get bad halos around lights at night.

There! If anyone else wants to play along - go for it!

Have a great weekend - and thanks for the great day B!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Very fun stuff Nicole...glad you played along :)