Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Office

Friday afternoon I was bored at work and decided to take some pictures of my office. I have a pretty small office, but it at least has a door, which is nice. This is what I stare at every weekday. Notice the iHome, Dwight Stress Ball and Bus Stress Ball.
This is the other part of my desk. It's very deep, so I'm able to put some pictures on my desk. I have pictures of my niece and nephew, more buses, and my certificate for completing the class in Tulsa this spring.
This is probably the coolest part of my desk. My salesman gave me a rearview mirror because my back is to the door all of the time. It's nice not to be surprised all of the time now!
Nothing fancy, but it's mine. Too bad you can't paint the walls or anything! So, feel free to take your own pictures and post them on your blogs. Hell, I just used my camera phone, so it was really easy to do!

1 comment:

CountryMouse said...

I love the rearview mirror. I am a SAHM now but when I worked my desk was positioned so that I had my back to the door and was always the last to know when someone had come in. I wish I had thought of putting one up.