Friday, November 16, 2007

DH is so Funny!

DH had to go to Wal-Mart today, so I asked him to pick up a few things that we were out of. Normally, I do all of the shopping for the house, so I tried to make clear exactly what I wanted. The one thing I wasn't worried about was the kleenex. In the almost 12 years I've known DH, he and his family have used Puffs exclusively. No lotion, no extras, just Puffs. I just wrote kleenex on the list, assuming he would know what I meant. Obviously, he did not know that I use the word kleenex to mean all facial tissue or whatever they call it. So what did he get? This:

First off, it's Kleenex brand, not Puffs. That wasn't the worst part for me. The print on the box is hideous! It doesn't match our bathroom at all! I usually pick the marbled kind that's mostly one color, either in green, purple or gray. He obviously never noticed that! I'm not upset by this at all, I just think it's funny. And I know I should be grateful that he goes at all!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Teehee -at least he bought them! I'm sure you have some pretty scrapbook paper that you could cover that hideous box with!!