Friday, November 09, 2007

Snow

Today we got our first snowfall of the winter. Nothing really stuck, which was nice. Here's a picture of my drive into work. It's with my camera phone, so it's not the best. And yeah, I need to get my windshield replaced!
What did I do at work yesterday? Made a banner for one of our customers who was picking up his bus on his birthday. Ah, what we'll do at a bus dealership when it's our slow time. I was just happy that I had something interesting to do for an hour. He was really happy to see it and we took a picture of him in front of it for our newsletter. Nice bus with the chrome, eh?
I'm off to scrap tomorrow (finally!). Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

beth said...

guess I missed the snow this morning because i was still sleeping. i know there will be more on the way. have a good rest of your weekend and have fun scrapping.