Monday, January 28, 2008

Overlooked - Subject 2

I really like the Overlooked Challenge and wanted to participate, but I wasn't into the Coffee Mug challenge. I don't drink coffee, and I didn't want to document my Mt. Dew consumption. So, subject 2 is Collections. I collect a couple of different things, Willow Tree Angels, The letter "C", Weimaraner stuff, scrapbook materials, but I decided to go with my magnet collection. Dh and I started this on our Honeymoon. The fish magnet is from the New England Aquarium in Boston, which we visited on our Honeymoon in 2000. The Cancun one is from our trip in 2004, the Red Rock Canyon and Hoover Dam ones are from our trip to Vegas in 2001, Cedar Point is from our trip there in 2006, New York City is from my trip there in 2004. It's a tradition that we pick up a magnet when we go on a trip. It's a nice souvenir that doesn't take up a lot of room and is always on display. So here they are, on my fridge. By the way, it's raining right now. The temp is going to drop from 40+ degrees today to -4 tomorrow. Should be fun getting to work tomorrow!

2 comments:

beth said...

yay! you're joining in on the fun. that's great.

now you have to wait two more weeks to make a layout. :)

Scraploft said...

I love to grab a magnet on every trip I'm on too! Each one brings back memories when I see them. Great collection idea!

~Jenn