Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Update

Dh and I went up to the cabin for the weekend. My parents, brother, sil, nephew and niece were there too. My nephew had never been ice fishing before, so he was so excited. He thought it was SO funny that you drilled holes into the ice to fish.
We went for a walk out on the lake first. Baron didn't seem to like it much and walked like this most of the way. His paws were stretched all of the way out and he was crouched down while walking. This is Dh, niece, and sil in the ice house. I love how small my niece looks here. It's funny. I kept calling her a pink marshmallow.
Here's my nephew giving Orion snow to eat.
All and all, a great weekend. Hope you had a good one too!

1 comment:

~ alli ~ said...

Great pictures! Ya know, animals are very smart - not wanting to walk on the lake!