Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend was DH's 33rd birthday. We celebrated it doing one of his most favorite things, ice fishing. DH, his sister, her bf and I went out on Saturday. We only caught one fish, but it was fun. Here's DH drilling a hole in the ice. This is what it looks like when the water gushes out when you're pulling out the auger. I thought it was pretty cool.
This is the only fish we caught. Actually, DH caught it. It was too small, so he threw it back.
Sunday we had our families over to celebrate his birthday. It's a lot of fun, but it's getting harder now with 12 of us.
And, yeah, I didn't have the right candles, so he's not 303, he's 30+3. I thought it was funny. Now I have to start on my Best of Me cards this week. I've just started and I'm already behind! These damn headaches are keeping me from getting anything done. Well, except for watching all of Season One of How I Met Your Mother. I did accomplish that!

No comments: