Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Even More Scrappy Goodness! *UPDATED with better pictures!*

I know I actually need to write something soon, especially an update on the whole bat fiasco (hopefully later this week I can get to that story), but for now here are some layouts I did while Lindar and Mo where over this past weekend. I took all of the pics at night, with no flash, so they're not the greatest, but you get the picture. Just about everything is from the Studio Calico kit from April.
Yes, that's me in the next picture, with my Mom. The picture is from the early 80's.
Now I'm off to watch Gossip Girl from last night. Hopefully it starts up as good as it left off before the writer's strike.

2 comments:

~ alli ~ said...

Okay, I love ya and everything, but you need to re-take pictures of those layouts. The color is a little wonky. But from what I can see, they're great! :)

~ alli ~ said...

Oh, and I definitely want a bat update!