Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas in November

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? Christmas shopping! Better to be early than late, right? It should be interesting, Dh doesn't like to shop unless it's at Cabela's or something similar, and I don't think everyone on our list will enjoy something from there. Hopefully things will go smoothly and we'll get a lot done. It would be nice to have a big chunk of my list crossed off already! Then I can just worry about Christmas cards, always a hard one for me.
Have you seen the new show on TLC called Real Simple, Real Life? It's by the magazine, Real Simple (my favorite), and they take someone who needs help in a couple areas of their life - organizing, decorating, fitness, food, wardrobe, etc - and then their experts come and help them out. I'm really loving it. Even if I don't have the same issues as the person on the show, I can usually take away something from it - AND it's entertaining. Gotta love that. So if you're not doing anything on a Friday night at 7pm CST, check it out! Plus, the host is Kit from the original Road Rules! I used to LOVE that show!

No comments: