Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey Day - Here we come!

Dh, the dogs and I are leaving for the great state of Ohio early Wednesday morning. It's a 12 hour drive and we have to get through Chicago without going through rush hour, so we'll probably leave before 5am. Fun times! I'm a HORRIBLE car traveler. Or, maybe I should phrase that I'm horrible for the person driving. I get in a car and I'm asleep. I will probably sleep for a good 10 hours of the trip, which makes for good company. And then when we get there, I'm still tired. Go figure.

The reason we're going to Ohio is to celebrate Thanksgiving with the inlaws. Dh grew up there, and most of his extended family is there. It'll be nice to see everyone again. I'm excited to play everyone on the Wii - it should be funny!!

I hope everyone has a good turkey day!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a safe trip.

Breanne said...

Hurry and join the fun, I'm already here.

Gary A. said...

Todd and Nicole, Please hurry and get here, I am tired of entertaining Breanne. Hurry......

Uncle Gary