Friday, March 27, 2009

Good Things

This week hasn't been much fun with Dh and I both sick (him more so than me), so I thought I'd do a blog of some cool things I've found recently.

1. Doily Clocks - I love this! I couldn't tell that it was a doily at all. Gives me ideas for the hundreds my Grandma has made me over the years. But I really love this circular one too.
You can find them here. 2. My friend Beth just started selling Tastefully Simple and at her party last week, she had us try one of their new seasonings for summer, Green Tea Peppercorn. She had us try a little on some beer bread - and I wanted to eat the whole container! It's SO good!! I'm going to make these potatoes next week for my birthday. I CAN'T WAIT!! 3. The cutest rubons from Hambly. I want to own these in every color. For no reason at all. I think they'd make the cutest decorations for a baby or kids room. I guess I'd have to work on that for this to be relevant! 4. I must be hungry - but this looks awesome! Parmesan Crusted Chicken from Pioneer Woman. It looks good enough that I think Dh wouldn't even know there's mayo in it.
5. This one's kind of a DUH! for me - Google Reader. WHY haven't I been doing this for years? I just set up every website I go to the other day - it makes everything so much easier! I mean, one place where you can check if the sites you visit have been updated? Too cool. I'm finally with the times!

6. I haven't brought it up yet, but next week is my birthday! I'm always super excited for it! My family and Dh's family comes over and we hang out, eat, and eat some more. This year, I'll have lots of good stuff from Tastefully Simple to serve them, which means we'll all be stuffed and I'll have too many leftovers! Oh well, that's what it's all about, right?

1 comment:

Scraploft said...

Um, the food sounds super yummy. And I want some of those rub-ons too! I hope you two are feeling better.

~Jenn