Sunday, March 15, 2009

Princess Party

So yesterday was the niece's 3rd birthday. We went to their house early to help them get ready for the party. My niece wanted curly hair, so her mom and I put it in rollers. She looked so cute with them in!
The curls didn't last much longer than taking them out of the rollers! Oh well! We tried. She also dressed up in her Tinkerbell outfit, which was so cute. I tried to take some pictures of her with the princess balloons, but she just wasn't having it!
Here's my niece blowing out her candles on her princess cake. I can't believe she's 3 already! We had a great time yesterday, and it was so nice to spend it with my family.

1 comment:

Scraploft said...

She's so cute! And that cake looks beautiful and Yummy! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time!

~Jenn